||Name of the Scholarship
||Amount Re-imbursable (in Rs.)
||Post Matric Scholarships
|As decided by the concerned State Governments.
Some of them are :-
(a) Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship
(b) Madhya Pradeh Post Matric Scholarhip
(c) Bihar Post Matric Scholarship
(d) Uttrakhand Post Matric Scholarship
(e) Maharastra Post Matric Scholarhip
(f) Andhra Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship
(g) Telangana Post Matric Scholarship
(h) Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship
*Others as given on National Scholarship Portal
|As decided by the State Government.
||Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
||Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than
50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 Lakh.
30% of scholarship will be earmarked for girl students.
|Admission and tuition fees subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs. 3,000/- p.a.
Maintainence allowance for 10 months @ Rs. 380/- p.m. for Hosteller and @ Rs. 230/- p.m. for Day Scholar.
||Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS
||Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
The annual income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of
beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh from all sources.
|Full Course Fees Reimbursement.for IIIT-Allahabad.
||Post-matric Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities
||The students having more than 40% disability (Certified by
competent medical authority of the state Governments/UTs.)
are only eligible.
Scholarship will be paid to the students whose parents /guardians' income from all sources does not exceed Rs.2,50,000/-per annum.
|Fees Reimbursement upto 1.50 lakh p.a.
Maintenance allowance p.m. Rs. 1,600/- for Hosteller and Rs. 750/- for Day Scholar.
Disability allowance depending on type of diability.
Book Allowance Rs. 1,500/-
||Scholarships for Top Class Education for Students with Disabilities.
||Student with disability having not less than 40% disability.
Total income from all sources of the candidate and/or his/her parents/guardians, shall not exceed Rs.6,00,000/- (Rupees Six lakh) per annum.
|Reimbursement of tuition fees and non
-refundable charges up to Rs. 2.00 lakh p.a.
Maintenance Allowance Rs. 3,000/- p.m. for hostellers and Rs. 1,500/- p.m. for Day Scholars.
Books & Stationery Rs. 5,000/- p.m.
Reimbursement of expenses for purchase of a computer with accessories Rs. 30,000/- per awardee as a one-time grant for entire course.
Reimbursement of expenses for purchase of Aids and Assistive Device Rs. 30,000/- per awardee as a one-time grant for entire course.
||Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
||1. The annual family income ceiling from all sources for eligibility under the Scheme is Rs.8.00 lakh.
2. The SC students, who secure admission in the notified institutions, according to the norms prescribed by the respective institutions, are eligible for the scholarship under the scheme to the extent of the number of scholarships allocated to the institutions concerned.
3. The scholarship is merit based and the top ones in each institutions (subject to their eligibility) to get. In case the number of students admitted exceeds the number of awards, then the scholarship will be restricted to the top ones in the inter-se merit list institute-wise.
|1. Full tuition fee and other non-refundable charges (there is a ceiling of Rs.2 lakh per annum per student towards fee in the private institutions and Rs.3.72 lakh per annum per student in private commercial pilot training institutions).
2. Living expensesRs. 36000 per annum.
3.Books & stationery @ Rs.3000 per annum per student.
4. A latest computer with full accessories limited to Rs. 45000 per student as one time assistance (Living expenses, cost of books and stationery and computer are subject to actual).
||National Fellowship& Scholarship for Higher Education Of Scheduled Tribe Students
||1. The total family income of the student from all sources should not exceed Rs. 6.00 lakh per annum.
2. Only those Scheduled Tribe students who have secured admission in notified Institutions will be eligible for the scholarship.
|1. Full amount of tuition fee and other non-refundable dues in respect of Government/Government-funded institutions are paid.
2. In case of students studying in private sector institutions a ceiling of Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum per student will apply normally.
3. In case of students in private sector flying clubs for Commercial Pilot Training the ceiling is Rs. 3.72 lakh per annum per student.
4. Living expenses are paid as per actual, subject to maximum ceiling of Rs. 2200/- per month per student.
5. Expenditure on Books and stationery is paid @ Rs. 3000/- per annum per student. Cost of a latest computer along with accessories limited to Rs. 45,000/- as one time assistance during the entire course is paid to the student.
||Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships for College And University Students
||Students who are above 80th percentile of successful candidates in the relevant stream for a particular Board of Examination, in class XII of 10+2 pattern or equivalent and not belonging to the creamy layer.
Scholarship will be paid only to those students whose parent’s/guardian’s income from all sources does not exceed
Rs.4.5 Lakh p.a.
|The rate of scholarship would be Rs.12000/- p.a. at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.12000/- per month at Post-Graduation level. Students pursuing professional
courses would get Rs.2000/- per month in the 4th and 5th year. The scholarship would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.
||1. The cumulative average of SGPI of two semesters only, per year, respectively should be equal to or above 8.50.
2. Parental Income should be less than Rs. 5.00 lakh p.a.
3. Total number of beneficiaries is limited to 3% of the total strength in each individual program/stream/department.
|Rs. 36,000/- p.a.
||Merit Incentive Scholarship
||1. The cumulative average of SGPI of two semesters only, per year, respectively should be equal to or above 9.00.
2. 2% (Top Rank Holders) of the Total Strength, provided the Total Strength is above 40, in each individual program/stream/department will be awarded with Merit Incentive Award.
|Rs. 36,000/- p.a.
||The scholarships provided by the employer of the parents of the students.
||As per their norms.
||* The details given are subject to change and can directly be checked on the respective portal again.